The Gate Opening Systems Pedestrian gate is used to secure pedestrian access within a fence line. This gate can be fully framed with a double handle, door closers and electric strikes for high security with access control added. Alternatively, pedestrian gates can be without frames for basic locking with pad bolt and key lock. Our pedestrian gates are either concreted in the ground or bolted to an existing concrete footing.
Contact one of our friendly sales team to further discuss your specific requirements.
- Powder coated
- Full frame with door closer, handles and electric strike.
- Keypad activation for the full frame version only.
- GSM access control (mobile access control and comprehensive logging of gate operations).
- Basic eye bolt (lock supplied by others)
- Experienced qualified welders and boilermakers make each gate in house at our Campbellfield factory.
- All materials are sourced directly from local suppliers.
- All steel used for gate manufacture is to Australian standards.
- A project manager is assigned to each project and will attend site consistently to ensure quality performance and scheduled completion.
- Upon request, we can arrange experienced contractors to complete all civil and concrete works
- Conduit and concrete plans sent, upon request.
- Qualified Gate Opening Systems electricians complete all motor installations.