The Gate Opening Systems turnstile is a reliable and controlled method of securing against unauthorised pedestrian traffic. Turnstiles are easily integrated into existing perimeter fencing to ensure a high level of pedestrian security. The Gate Opening Systems turnstile has a power assisted bi-directional drive motor and is compatible with all commercial access control systems.
Our system has a variety of security adaptations, depending on your specific security requirements. Each turnstile control unit is housed within the bulkhead of the turnstile, leaving sufficient space for the installation of the access control system.
Our industrial quality electronics, controls and drive units ensure the system provides seamless and reliable performance.
Contact one of our friendly sales team to further discuss your specific requirements.
- Galvanised (standard)
- Powder coated (upon request)
- Card reader mounting brackets suitable for readers and intercoms
- Power failure options available
- Battery back ups and uninterrupted power supply.
- Solar option available
- A project manager is assigned to each project and will attend site consistently to ensure quality performance and scheduled completion.
- Upon request, we can arrange experienced contractors to complete all civil and concrete works
- Conduit and concrete plans sent, upon request.
- Qualified Gate Opening Systems electricians complete all turnstile installations.